There are a lot of opportunities out there, but not many of them involve directly working on making Ontario a better place.
The Green Party of Ontario (GPO) uses a custom built voter contact system, and is currently hiring a developer to help expand its capabilities. By joining our small, dynamic team you will be directly involved in helping us expand our capacity through to the next general Provincial Election.
We are looking for a professional with enough experience to be responsible for results-based management of our GVote needs.
Duties & Responsibilities
Responsible for development, maintenance & administration of Party web assets.
Development of GVote
- Automation of new and existing processes
- Adding new features
- Managing CRM related code
- Ensure all technical support issues related to GVote are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated technical problem-solving proficiency
- Ability to multitask and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced with/in:
- - Ruby on Rails
- - HTML, CSS
- - Custom Drupal/Wordpress code / modules an asset
- - MySQL
- 3+ years in a technology related field
- Interest in the Green Party and politics in Ontario
- Written and verbal proficiency in French
How to apply?
Thank you for your interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or in-person visits please. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “GVote Developer.”
Rolling interviews will be conducted. Prospective candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as a successful candidate may be chosen prior to the official closure of the application process.
The GPO is an equal opportunity employer.
We promote diversity of thought, culture and background and encourage all to apply.
Accommodation will be provided during the hiring process and in the position as needed.