Muskoka Convention 2017: Scholarships
We are offering 3 scholarship opportunities to help send you or someone you know to the 2017 Muskoka Convention! The sponsorship is geared towards volunteers who have shown strong interest in building the party in the past election(s) and will be involved leading up to 2018. The scholarship will cover a weekend pass (a $300 value).
- Applications will be accepted until Friday April 21, 2017.
- The application includes recommendations by 2 local members. This should include:
- Contact information
- How they know the applicant
- A brief explanation of why the applicant should have the opportunity to go to the 2017 Convention (200 words or less)
- Scholarship winners will be notified via email or phone, by April 28, 2017.
How to apply:
- As an individual: Use our easy form to submit your information and your 2 notes of recommendation
- As a riding association: If a CA would like to meet and decide as a group who they'd like to nominate, that's great! As a CA, you can do one nomination letter as a group (and only one is required in this case). The individual who is chosen by the CA should use the webform to apply, and attach the CA nomination letter.
The CA or individual will be responsible for additional costs of the convention (such as accommodation & travel).
If you have any additional questions please contact Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-647-3366