Dear Green Party Friend:
Thanks to your support, last year’s contest was a huge success, with 400 photo submissions resulting in over 156,000 pageviews!
Help make 2012 our best Calendar Contest ever! We are looking for your best photos of scenes from around Ontario, which will be posted online for judging by you in July and August. The top 12 photos with the highest number of votes will be selected and used to create the Ontario Green’s 2013 calendar, which will be on sale this fall.
Submit your top five photos by July 22nd to firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to receiving your entries!
- What for: A calendar will be created with your best photos (one photo for each month) and printed with the winner’s name added. (Maximum of five photos per person; only photo with greatest number of votes will be considered.)
- What to do: Submit your photos of Ontario greenery/landscape/wildlife and submit to GPO. Digital photos must be 300 dpi, 8.5 x 11 inches.
- How: Your photos will be judged online by Ontarians visiting the GPO website. The best photos will be chosen and placed in an Ontario Green calendar for 2013!
- When: From now until July 22nd.
- Then what: Calendars will be available for sale at gpo.ca from October through December.
- Keep informed: Sign up today to receive notice when voting opens, as well as when the calendar becomes available this fall.
Don’t forget, the deadline for submission is July 22nd, so send in your top five photos soon.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Deputy Executive Director
Green Party of Ontario
P.S. Last year’s calendar contest was a huge success due to your involvement. Help us make this year’s contest even better by submitting your photos today!