Submit your photo today!
How it works: Use our handy webform and submit your photograph by August 15 at 9 PM. Voting will occur online during August & September. The top 12 photos will be featured in the GPO’s 2017 wall calendar that will go on sale later this fall.
Please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com with any questions that you may have.
We’re excited to see your entry!
- Submit your photo of Ontario greenery/land/cityscape/wildlife/harvest
- If your photo is too large to be uploaded, please email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Limit is 1 photo per person
- Recommended file type: JPG or PNG
- Photos must be digital and a minimum of 300 dpi
- Oddly shaped photos that cannot fit to 8.5 x 11 (think calendar shaped) won’t be accepted.
- Digital photos must be high quality. Here are some suggestions for a high quality photo:
- take with a good quality digital camera
- a photo that has not been enlarged either in post-processing or by in-camera digital zoom
- a photo that has been properly shot (good lighting, no blur)
- a photo shot within the camera's ideal ISO range (usually a low ISO such as ISO 100)
Photo credit: Dave Stills, "Rowing into dawn"