What: Muskoka Convention 2017: GPO Annual General Meeting and Policy Convention
When: Friday May 26 - Sunday May 28, 2017
Where: Quality Inn, 300 Ecclestone Dr, Bracebridge, ON P1L 1X1
Registration fee includes all meals for the days attended. All registration fees are fully tax deductible. Accommodation fees are separate and can be found here.
Weekend packages include the following meals: Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast, lunch and Gala dinner, and Sunday breakfast and lunch, and all speeches & workshops. They do not include accommodation.
Early Bird Weekend (available until April 1)
- Weekend: $325
- Weekend, Youth (under 29) and unwaged: $210
Regular Weekend (after April 1)
- Weekend: $375
- Weekend, Youth (under 29) and unwaged: $260
Observer / Non-Member Fee: $ 500.00
Day and Event prices
- Friday only: $100
- Saturday full day (includes Gala dinner): $195
- Saturday Gala Dinner: $100
- Sunday only: $150
May 1, 2017 -- Deadline for registration cancellation refund (minus administration fee of 25%). No refunds will be available after this date. All pending payments must be made by this date.
Quality Inn Bracebridge has hotel rooms available as part of our Convention. All accommodation at the hotel must be booked through the GPO. Rooms are $99+HST per night. Book your accommodation when you book your ticket online. Save money by sharing a room!
Check back soon for a list of other hotels & inns nearby.
All registration and accommodation fees are eligible for a political tax credit.
Find driving directions online >>
Ontario Northland Bus:
The Ontario Northland bus drops off at the hotel! Book your ticket online today.
- Driving to Bracebridge? Fill your empty seats!
- Need a ride? Find an open seat!
- Join the carpool list as a driver or passenger>>
- If there are no spots available join the "waitlist" on the right hand side and you will be notified by the system through email when a new car is added.