Bike the Creek
Bike the Creek is a FREE event aimed at encouraging people of all ages to discover the joys of cycling. Join hundreds of cyclists celebrate Canada 150 in our fun family ride through the spectacular valleys, trails and historic landmarks, urban and rural settings of Brampton and Caledon.
Bike the Creek 2017 Routes (lengths approximate):
- 11 km Bike the Creek Family Ride – registration 9:15am, start 10:15am (1-2 hrs) short north route
- 17 km Bike the Creek Nature Ride – registration 8:45am, start 10:00am (2-3 hrs) north route
- 26 km Bike the Creek City Ride – registration 8:15am, start 9:15am (2-4 hrs) – south route
- 41 km Bike the Creek End-to-End Ride – registration 8:00am, start 9:00am (3-4 hrs for experienced riders) north route Nature Ride followed by south route City Ride
- 58 km Bike the Creek Canada 150 Ride – registration 7:30am, start 8:00am (4 hrs for VERY EXPERIENCED riders) south route City Ride, followed by minimally signed expanded area, followed by north route Nature Ride — you must be skilled at map reading/GPS and very confident on roads to attempt this route! Take the Canada 150 Ride are you ready Survey, to judge for yourself if this is the ride for you!
- Bike Rodeo for kids – 9:30am – 12:00pm – presented by Brampton Cycling Advisory Committee (BCAC) CAN-BIKE Instructors\
Register here: http://bikebrampton.ca/events/bike-the-creek/
June 24, 2017 - 7:30am
Jim Archdekin Recreation Centre, 292 Conestoga Drive
Brampton, ON L6Z 3M1Canada